jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Blasphemy

Of all the things he gave me, hope was the worst.
Of all the dreams I have ever dreamt, the one which had him naked and pure on my bed while telling a lie, was without a doubt the most divine.

He, whom I loved and whom I despised, brought me to my knees on behalf of physical joy, and tempted me with the flame of desire.

I, with a fetus in my brain and a growing thought in my uterus, wanted nothing but the world itself, but all of the sudden, the world was not enough.

Mild white honey of love, where do you plan to take my soulless body, my rebel tongue?
My hands are shaking! My chest is cold! My legs are open, my eyes are closed!

Who were you when you had me? Why was I solely yours?
And of all the people I have ever been, which one do you love most?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario